I stopped by the office to follow-up on the wild rumor that the property management staff had quit. Taped to the front door was the message that due to an internal financial audit the office is to be closed for a week. I have no further information about this situation other than to say that I do not recall this having happened before. I mean, is this a standard operating procedure, or this an extraordinary measure that signals the existence of a significant problem?
I really think that this association needs a property management company. How strange that it is that one maintnance guy quit and then the other one? MMMM.
ReplyDeleteI think that the board is trying to play puppets with the staff and the propety manager.
I have no knowledge of maintenance staff terminations, voluntary or otherwise. I'll have to ask that you identify yourself, commenter, if you are going to introduce facts. You can email you identity to me if you want to remain anonymous on the blog. If I don't hear back from you then I'll have to delete your comment.
ReplyDeletePlease send me ur email address so that i can email you
ReplyDeleteMy email is TAJresident@gmail.com
ReplyDelete