What happens to cars parked where they are not supposed to be parked? Years ago we had an independent parking enforcement agency (Garing) that would come through at various times of the day to issue warnings and eventually tow cars. I do not know what the procedure is now. Do any of the readers know what the parking enforcement policy is? Please comment if you do.
By the way, the car pictured above is parked in the clearly marked no-parking area that is at the blind corner on 9th court. At the time of the picture there were two open parking spaces within 30 feet.
By the way, the car pictured above is parked in the clearly marked no-parking area that is at the blind corner on 9th court. At the time of the picture there were two open parking spaces within 30 feet.


As far as i know the property signed with a company similar to garing, i think their name was LMSI or something. As far as i have heard, the property management unfortunately suspended them coming thru randomly and opted to go to an aggressive stickering policy. I have not seen anybody get towed for any reason in months. Ive come home many times late at night and seen cars in street, etc and seen them there the next morning?
ReplyDeleteWho IS our property manager now? The last I knew it was Beth G, but I think that she was either fired or quit. Who knows what is going on in the front office, and who is willing to share?
ReplyDeletewho do we need to talk to about vehicles being towed? I for one am tired of seeing vehicles parked on grass and in street nothing being done when last year my cars were towed for similar reasons.
ReplyDelete