I do not know who made it happen, but I am very grateful. Whether it was Bette Ann DiSalvo who got it done before leaving, Alan the maintenance man before his recent departure (he is apparently temporarily off-the-job with a back injury), or the current BOD members/acting property managers. Whoever deserves the credit has my thanks for repairing the security light (the light on the right in the picture) that is situated between buildings 22, 40, 33, and 35. It has been out since Hurricane Wilma and I have felt the need to illuminate as much of the area as I could with my own back porch lights (the light on the left). Now, at last, I can turn off my back porch lights at night.If the security light on the other side of my building (situated between buildings 35, 36, and 40) were to get repaired then my neighbors and I could turn off our front porch lights at night, too! Whoever it made it happen, keep making it happen!!
Just so you know Rob G. and I fixed that light before I went out on back injury. When I came to TAJ there were 23 lights not working. To date we have repaired 34 lights as others went out while I was there. A lot of them had to be completely rebuilt including new ballast, photo cells and bulbs. The last half or so we also painted the outside of the units so they appear brand new. See maintence report I posted. It seems no one really read it. The report was posted to let new board members know what we have been doing. Alan B.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info, Alan. What can you tell us about the light that I mentioned is still out?
ReplyDelete