This is an old picture, and the leaves are now hanging so low that they touch my car and interfere with passengers getting in and out of the vehicle. I called the office today at 3pm and got their answering machine so I left a message, and I also sent a request via email asking them to please trim back the tree, or give me permission to cut it myself and I would happily do the job. How long do you think it might take before something gets done?Monday, August 9, 2010
Tree Trimming Needs
This is an old picture, and the leaves are now hanging so low that they touch my car and interfere with passengers getting in and out of the vehicle. I called the office today at 3pm and got their answering machine so I left a message, and I also sent a request via email asking them to please trim back the tree, or give me permission to cut it myself and I would happily do the job. How long do you think it might take before something gets done?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment