Pictured below are the six pages of a flyer that was sent out by the office on behalf of the Board of Directors. I was not able to achieve a high quality scan of the document and so some of any blame for lack of aesthetic quality is mine. Click on the pages to enlarge them for reading.
For clarification, I had no part in this newsletter/flyer. I have published a newsletter in the past, both for the Board of Directors when I was the President and then also as a concerned owner when I published independently with my own money and delivered them myself. My newsletters are unmistakably marked with multiple citations and by-lines. Since the newsletter pictured below has only one by-line and no other discernible citation, I offer this clarification so as to avoid any confusion about the flyer's authorship.
For clarification, I had no part in this newsletter/flyer. I have published a newsletter in the past, both for the Board of Directors when I was the President and then also as a concerned owner when I published independently with my own money and delivered them myself. My newsletters are unmistakably marked with multiple citations and by-lines. Since the newsletter pictured below has only one by-line and no other discernible citation, I offer this clarification so as to avoid any confusion about the flyer's authorship.






No comments:
Post a Comment