
I have heard that you should changing your air filter saves you electricity and money, and also keeps your air conditioning unit running longer and better. I discovered that having an inferior type of filter and not changing it often enough resulted in a very poorly functioning air conditioner. It cost me about $500 to have the unit acid cleaned and recharged. Now the A/C runs perfect and I am protecting the system with filters that I conveniently ordered online. There are a number of companies (
just type in air conditioning filters into a google search) that will take your order online and ship the filters to your house. How much easier could it get?
Pictured: I thought that my old filter was still clean after a couple of months of use -- but next to a new filter I could see how dirty it was.
No comments:
Post a Comment