Monday, September 1, 2008

Unit Owner Complaint Letter

The following correspondance is being printed here at the Unit Owner's request:

******************************************************************************
Monday, September 1, 2008

Hello Lue - Well It is now 9/1 and although I dont expect you to be in the office I would have expected some results from the prior emails. As of yet I have not heard from anyone and the over spray is still all over the back of my patio, doors, fence, furniture, etc. No one has called or email me to arrange a resolution.
Can you please tell me when I might expect something from the association and the painters?

Thank you,
Darcy Williams
Unit 2703

**********************
Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hello Darcy,
I apologize, I will have someone from the painting company today to check out and /or fix the overspray problem. Thought that this was already being handled.

Sorry,
Lue


**********************
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Dear Association:
It would have been nice for the association to have even acknowleged receipt of the previous email with some sort of timeline as to a follow up. But to have received no notice or email whatsoever is beyond words.
How long does it take for you to respond to homeowner complaints?

Just wondering,
Unit 2703
Darcy Williams

**********************
Friday, August 15, 2008
Unit 2703 Complaint

To Townhomes of Jacaranda Office/Board Directors
Please be advised that I have noticed a large amount of overspray of paint from the building behind me onto my unit - 2703 ... my sliding glass door, my fence, patio, patio contents. I would like this corrected as soon as possible at no cost to be as this was not caused by me but caused by the painters while painting the building next to mine.

Thank you,
Darcy Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment