I will be outta town for about a week for the happy occasion of my son's wedding. The newsletter and further blogging will need to wait until my return.
It would be nice if all new post where posted up front. I would like to see a new post area. We could see new post since our last visit. Your counter also counts every time we change views. Why not start an area were anybody could say what he or she want? There are a lot of folks that have a voice that do not want to be exposed. It might lead to some good!
I understand both the desire to be anonymous and the dangers of total anonymity. Anyone who wants to say something but fears retribution can email their comments to me and request that I withhold their identity. All who know me know that I strive to be fair minded, discrete, and that I do my best to never betray a trust.
As for changes in the blog, they are good ideas and will be considered. I am, however, largely constrained by a limited knowledge of internet technology. I pretty much do what the blog templates allow.
Perhaps someone would like to start their own blog dedicated to anonymous rants and unsubstantiated rumors? I would gladly place a link to such a page, but I doubt that I would have much to do with it otherwise.
A very good answer Steve. I think you are doing a great job and providing a vauable servive for TAJ. I understand about the rants and rumors as they cause trouble and rarely if ever lead to any good. Your dedication and time is appreicated by many. Keep up the good work and thanks. P.S. It might be better reading than the rags like the enquirer though. lol You don't think anyone at TAJ would tell something not quite the truth do you? :) I hope to be back soon. Good luck to all.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAnonymous comments are removed.
ReplyDeleteIt would be nice if all new post where posted up front. I would like to see a new post area. We could see new post since our last visit. Your counter also counts every time we change views. Why not start an area were anybody could say what he or she want? There are a lot of folks that have a voice that do not want to be exposed. It might lead to some good!
ReplyDeleteI understand both the desire to be anonymous and the dangers of total anonymity. Anyone who wants to say something but fears retribution can email their comments to me and request that I withhold their identity. All who know me know that I strive to be fair minded, discrete, and that I do my best to never betray a trust.
ReplyDeleteAs for changes in the blog, they are good ideas and will be considered. I am, however, largely constrained by a limited knowledge of internet technology. I pretty much do what the blog templates allow.
Perhaps someone would like to start their own blog dedicated to anonymous rants and unsubstantiated rumors? I would gladly place a link to such a page, but I doubt that I would have much to do with it otherwise.
A very good answer Steve. I think you are doing a great job and providing a vauable servive for TAJ. I understand about the rants and rumors as they cause trouble and rarely if ever lead to any good. Your dedication and time is appreicated by many. Keep up the good work and thanks.
ReplyDeleteP.S. It might be better reading than the rags like the enquirer though. lol You don't think anyone at TAJ would tell something not quite the truth do you? :)
I hope to be back soon. Good luck to all.
I see I needed spell check.
ReplyDelete